Last week Troy and I met all of my brothers and sisters in Newport Beach, CA for a vacation. It was a much needed break and it was so fun to be with everyone and their kids. We went to Sea World, Disneyland, the beach, swimming pool, and had a really great time. My mom and dad could not make it due to their mission that they are serving, but they were really missed. Thank you to them for providing us with a place to stay. Here are a couple of fun pictures that we got. Enjoy!Troy and I at Sea World. Here is a picture for all of you that have been asking to see the belly. Yes it is HUGE!
Petting the sting rays.
Mallow Roasting
Sunday, March 15, 2009
California
Posted by The Browns at 8:21 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
What a fun time! Love your belly, Its darling! Miss miss miss you!
Yay, belly pics! You look beautiful missy! Just got your email, I will write ya back in the morning at work :) xoxoxo
Ohh well I love your big belly! And I love you!
looks like you guys had a blast! Hope all is well! Can't wait to see baby pics, it's coming up quick! Good luck!
Well I just love you so much. So happy to see you guys have a fun vacation! Love you guys..... XXxxOOOooo
i love you and your belly. it seriously brings so much joy to my soul. i wish i could see you. who will i run just in my sports bra with this summer? bah!
Post a Comment