Thursday, August 20, 2009

Three Years!

Yesterday Troy and I celebrated our third anniversary. Holy cow, where does the time go? It has been fun to reflect upon the last three years of marriage, and the events that have taken place. A lot has happened in three years, and I can honestly say it has been the best time of my life. We were talking and figured that we have moved 8 times, traveled to many places, had a beautiful baby boy, and have shared many wonderful experience together. What a ride! We look forward to many more years together. HAPPY Anniversary to us!

4 comments:

blcooper said...

Congrats you two!!!! How exciting! :) Next month will be our 1 year, time does fly by! Miss you!

grant + brittany said...

I was wondering when it was the other day because I remembered that it was last summer. Didn't you two get couple massages? anyway... moved 8 times? wow. we just love you guys.

J & J said...

HAPPY BELATED ANNIVERSARY!

love you teri and troy.

love,
jakey and jenna.

Just Wright said...

Congrats! So glad you 2 finally got hitched, imagine if you waited. EGADS! No brodie bear?