Troy and I have been married for three years now. We had our first baby boy Brodie at the end of April, and have been so blessed to have such a sweet boy. We are living in Albuquerque, NM where troy is working and I get to stay at home with the baby. We are enjoying life and look forward to all that is has to bring.
6 comments:
Love him! He looks like a Cooper! Congratulations and good job mama!
Congrats you guys! He is adorable!!!!!! Let me know when you make your trip to Seattle... we could LOVE to meet him!
He is beautiful! I can't wait to meet him. How does Brody feel about him?
Deon
CONGRATULATIONS!
Congrats Teri! He's beautiful!
Ohh those are great pictures! It was so fun being able to visit you guys last week, and seeing Cooper in person! Love ya!
Post a Comment