Tuesday, May 26, 2009

4 Weeks





Just wanted to post a couple of pictures. I can't believe little Brodie Bear is already four weeks old. He is awake a lot more these days and is able to respond to voices. He is also starting to smile quite a bit. People say that they just smile when they have gas, but I think he really is learning how to smile now on his own. He is chunking up real fast and we love to kiss his chubby cheekies. This past month has changed our live tremendously and this little boy has blessed our lives so much. We love him more than anything in this world.

7 comments:

Reimstar said...

Oooh I love chunky babies! I wish I could hold him and squeeze his little cheeks! We miss you and love you!

J & J said...

oh man i love him. ohhh how i love him. i just want to kiss his cheeks. he is so tall! he's barely hanging on to that shirt! i can't wait to meet him!

blcooper said...

I just want to kiss those cheeks!!! I am so happy for you two. I just get so excited when I check your blog and there is an update! Have you guys set a date for your trip to WA yet? Take care my dear! :)

Tanya & Curtis said...

aww..cute, good job you guys!

grant + brittany said...

oh he is just adorable. I want a chubby baby. with chubby cheeks that i can suck on. i just want to hug him. love you. miss you. thanks for the picture message--- made my day!

Just Wright said...

Kajsia can't wait to meet this new hunka burnin' love! So excited, only 5 more sleeps till we see him. Those cheeks are gonna get lotsa Harlem huggin and kissin!!! Love you guys!

abbie said...

guys he is so cute! looks like a total snuggler. :)