Tuesday, May 5, 2009

One Week



Sponge bath! Thanks Mom and Dad for the cozy towel!
Photo shoot with aunt Stacey. Stacey came down on Thursday when we got home from the hospital and helped us until Monday. We had so much fun with her, and she was so helpful. Brodie loved cuddling with her. We miss her already. Thank you Stace! Valerie got here on Monday, and has also been a tremendous help. The recovery process has been a little slow and my sisters have truly been a blessing during this time. Thank you also to those who made it possible for these girls to come.

Brodie had his first doctors appointment on Monday, and everything looked really good. He is such a sweet little baby and is so patient as we are trying to figure out the whole parenting thing. He is very mellow, and only lets out little peeps when he is hungry or cold (can't blame him).

4 comments:

blcooper said...

I keep looking to see if you have put up more pictures and this time YOU DID!!!! I am so happy to hear your sisters were able to come and help! Teri, he is so perfect I cant get over it! :) Looking forward to meeting him! Take care of yourself and get some rest! Thinking about you.... ps. Brian's interview is tomorrow!! ahhh say a prayer! :)

Jon and Stacey said...

Oh I miss kissing those big cheeks! Those overalls are to die for...what a cutie pie. Tell Troy I have been craving Dairy Queen ever since I got home...that might be trouble! Love you guys, glad to hear you are doing better:) Give that boy a big smooch on those big cheecks

J & J said...

i can't even handle this. i love him so much. can i please come help you? or just be with you for a little bit and help you recover? i'm very serious. let me know. hope you are feeling better my dear!

grant + brittany said...

oh i am so happy that your sisters have been such a big help. i want to cuddle with him! he is just adorable, and i love love that hooded bath towel. so cute. i just want to meet him! love the pics, keep them coming.